Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and you soon won’t have time to shop for the special person--or people--in your life if you want their gift to arrive on time. So, make sure to toss one or two of these goodies in your cart and check out before it’s too late.
Lingerie is a classic Valentine’s Day gift because it is meant to be worn as a prelude and during sex. You can put on some sexy somethings beneath your clothing to let your partner uncover it while undressing you or enter the bedroom in a sexy number. Plus, lingerie makes for some fantastic photo shoots.
There are plenty of red and pink options to choose from if you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day that way; however, you are certainly not limited to those colors. Check out the following for inspiration:
- Plus Size Mesh & Lace Short Kimono Robe and Chemise available in black, pink, and red
- Faux Leather Heart Cut Out Garter Chemise
- Plus Size Stretch Ruched Chemise and G-String
- Charmeuse Short Kimono Robe and Chemise
And do not forget the stockings, either!
There is no shortage of goodies that you can use with a partner, whether it is Valentine’s Day, your anniversary, or just a Tuesday. Whether you want to connect and get in the mood together, find new ways to experience pleasure or orgasm or explore your sexual boundaries, you’ve got options, including the following:
- Move on from spanking with the Heart Beat Crop, a laced-up impact play toy that leaves a heart-shaped mark.
- Try new sex positions with Liberator’s heart-shaped Wedge sex position pillow.
- Surprise your partner with these Love Me Lotto Tickets
- Enjoy strap-on fun without the harness, thanks to the Olga Heart Double Dildo by BS Atelier.
- Try something new in bed when you play the Hot Love Game.
- Get closer after playing Intimacy: The Sex Game for ANY Couple.
- Hand over the remote control to the b-Vibe Remote Control Rimming Plug 2 to your partner.
- Lick your partner (or be licked) into a frenzy thanks to the Crazy Girl Lip Tease Kissable Stimulant.
- Up the ante during penetration with the Je Joue Mio Cock Ring
- Go hands-free with the Eva II Hands-Free Vibrator for Couples.
- Light up the Edible Massage Candle, rub the flavored cream into your partner’s skin and lick it off.
- Give bondage a try with the Experimental Bondage Kit, which includes cuffs and blindfold, from Kinklab.
- Slip in the We-Vibe Unite for something extra during intercourse
Of course, a bottle of lube to top it all off wouldn’t be out of place.
Toys for Solo Use
Whether you want to treat your partner for Valentine’s Day or cannot be together, sex toys that can be used solo always make a good gift. Plus, most toys can be adapted to be used together when the opportunity arises.
Although anyone can use a vibrator, they are especially popular for vaginal and clitoral stimulation. Among the most popular vibrators at Cirilla’s is the Womanizer Premium Clitoral Stimulator, traditional Monroe Vibrator, Tango lipstick vibrator, and the powerful Le Wand Plug-In Vibrating Massager.
A quality dildo can last a lifetime, be used for vaginal or anal penetration, and is fun whether solo or with a partner. Sex toy enthusiasts love the Njoy Pure Wand for G-spotting, while Oben is perfect for anal play. On a budget? Cici is affordable. Cirilla’s also carries several realistic dildos with positive reviews.
When it comes to anal toys, some like the Helix Syn Trident Series Prostate Stimulator are better for prostate play, while others offer more general stimulation. In fact, the Luxe Bling Plugs Training Kit is great for anal beginners and on theme to boot!
We cannot forget about toys for penises, either! Fleshlight is a big name in masturbators. The former makes the Turbo Thrust Blue Ice that’s sure to thrill, while the latter makes disposable strokers known as Eggs, single-use Cups, and the popular Flip 0 (Zero) Masturbator.
No matter what you pick out as a gift for your lover, make sure to take their preferences and comfort into consideration rather than just your own desires when picking out a sexy gift for Valentine’s Day. This means choosing the right material, color, and size, not to mention function. And because many people want their relationship recognized on this romantic holiday, it is not a bad idea to add a non-sexy gift as well, keeping in mind what you know about your recipient.